Farrelli’s Northwest Pizza is a locally owned and family operated business founded in 1995 in Lacey, WA by John and Margaret Farrell and their daughter Jacque, as “Farrelli’s Pizza and Pool Co.” Over the past 21 years we have grown to include 8 Farrelli’s and 1 McNamara’s Pub & Eatery, an Irish inspired American cuisine family restaurant. John and Margaret raised their 4 daughters in Tacoma, WA and everyone stayed local to the South Puget Sound. The Farrell’s have owned restaurants since 1982 including The Hob Nob, Engine House #9, and John’s Breakfast, Burgers, and Pies.
Our founders and leadership are dedicated to being a values based and mission driven business. We use our business system to create vibrant working families that nourish our neighborhoods. Our vision is to elevate the restaurant industry and make the world a better place by discovering our natural gifts and building working families that transform neighborhoods. We will do this one interaction, one pizza, one store & one neighborhood at a time; the work is never finished.
From the very beginning the Farrell’s made a commitment to hire people based upon the quality of their character and not the content of their resume, a strategy that has served the company well-Great People Make Great Pizza!
We know that Great People are our company’s greatest strength. We know it is our job to provide them with the best business systems and tools; only the finest and freshest ingredients for our food and beverages; and beautiful, clean, comfortable space so our teams can thrive and our guests will have great dining experiences every time they choose Farrelli’s or McNamara’s. We pay higher than industry averages in our kitchens, and our front of house staff earn a great living because we have loyal guests who keep us very busy every day! Again, Great People are our greatest strength!
If you would love a future in the hospitality industry come and join our vibrant working family!
9 locations across the south Puget Sound:
1. Lacey (1995) 4870 Yelm Highway, Lacey, WA 98503
2. DuPont (2004) 1590 Wilmington Dr, DuPont, WA 98327
3. Sumner (2005) 15007 Main St E, Sumner, WA 98390
4. Tacoma (2006) 3518 6th Ave Tacoma, WA 98406 (3 blocks from University of Puget Sound)
5. Parkland (2007) 210 Garfield St S, Tacoma, WA 98444 (3 blocks from Pacific Lutheran University)
6. Maple Valley (2012) 26642 Maple Valley- Black Diamond Rd. S.E., Maple Valley WA 98038
7. Frederickson (2014) 5614 176th St E, Puyallup, WA 98375
8. Point Ruston (Coming Soon!) 5104 Grand Loop, Ruston, WA 98407
9. McNamara’s Pub & Eatery (2009) 1595 Wilmington Dr, DuPont, WA 98327 (Across the street from the DuPont Farrelli’s Pizza location. McNamara’s is an Irish inspired, American restaurant and pub.)
We are proud & humbled!
These awards are affirmation that we are doing things right, and doing the right things, according to our staff, our guests and our communities at large.
- 2016 #5 Hot Independent Pizzerias in the Nation, Pizza Today
- 2015 Best Pizza, Best of Western Washington
- 2014 Top Place to Work, Business Examiner
- 2010 National Neighbor Award, National Restaurant Association
- 2006 Independent Pizzeria of the Year, National Recognition from Pizza Today